Webull: Stocks, Options & ETFs is an application designed by Webull Limited. Webull: Stocks, Options & ETFs was first published on March 24, 2020. The app is currently available on the following platforms: Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, compatibility Varies with device. The most current version is Varies with device Before downloading Webull: Stocks, Options & ETFs consider content rating:
Needed empty storage for successful installment Varies with device. App’s success is proven by 5000000+ downloads.
Zero commission trading. Zero minimum deposit. Free real-time quotes (NASDAQ Last Sale). Enjoy Tech. Enjoy Investing.
1. Get Your Free Stocks
a) Open a Webull brokerage account and receive a free stock valued between $2.5-$250.
b) Deposit ANY amount and receive a 2nd free stock valued between $12-$1400.
c) Refer a friend to join us and get THREE free stocks, each valued between $12-$1400.
2. Transfer Fee Reimbursement
Transfer your brokerage account over to Webull, and we will reimburse your transfer fees, up to $100.
* Currently U.S. citizens only.
Truly Commission Free
- Zero Commission for Stocks, ETFs, and Options
- Zero Contract Fees for Options
- Zero Deposit Minimum for Brokerage and IRAs
- Complimentary Real-time OPRA quotes
- Straddle and List Views for Option Chain
In-depth Analysis Tools
- Powerful Charting Tools
- Webull Charting supports 44 technical indicators, as well as 12 charting tools designed to help you analyze trends and decipher market information.
- Free Real-time Quotes
- With simple voice prompts such as “buy”, “sell”, or “search”, place orders and look up tickers using only your voice on Webull.
Place Orders Quickly
- Enter “Big Button Mode” to quickly place trades at the push of a button. Access the Price Ladder to get a view of the order book and seamlessly place your orders by tapping on the bids and asks.
Full Extended Hours Trading
- Full pre-market (4:00 AM - 9:30 AM ET) and after hours (4:00 PM - 8:00 PM ET) sessions.
Save for Retirement with an IRA
- Invest fee-free and commission-free. Grow your investments by making tax-deductible contributions and tax-deferred earnings.
- Free, in-depth data and analytics in one customizable application across desktop, web and mobile platforms.
24/7 Online Help
- We offer 24/7 online help to guide you through our multiple platforms and answer all your questions.
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook / Twitter/Instagram: @WebullGlobal
- Reddit: /r/Webull/
- Website: https://www.webull.com
System response and account access time may vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, system performance and other factors.
Risk Disclosure: Trading of stocks and all other investment products involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The value of stocks may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment.
No content in the App shall be considered a recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, options or other investment products. All information and data in the App are for reference only and no historical data shall be considered as the basis for judging future trends.
Webull Financial LLC is a member of Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
Our clearing firm Apex Clearing Corp has purchased an additional insurance policy. The coverage limits provide protection for securities and cash up to an aggregate of $150 million, subject to maximum limits of $37.5 million for any one customer’s securities and $900,000 for any one customer’s cash. Similar to SIPC protection, this additional insurance does not protect against a loss in the market value of securities.
Free trading of stocks refers to $0 commissions for Webull Financial LLC self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices or Web. Relevant SEC & FINRA fees may apply.
Check the background of Webull Financial LLC on FINRA's BrokerCheck (https://brokercheck.finra.org/).
Features and Tools
Ease of Use
- Mario Kart Tour Mario Kart Tour is a racing game set in the Mushroom Kingdom. All our favorite heroes and heroines, from the Italian plumber to Princess Daisy and Yoshi, return to the tracks once more. And this time,...
- Capital One® Mobile Capital One Mobile is a banking app created for Capital One users. The app allows you to check your accounts quickly, transfer money, pay for services, using only your mobile phone. Capital One Servic...
- Fortnite Battle Royale Fortnite Battle Royale is a super challenging PVP for 100 players. You have to team up with other participants and fight against enemies, to be the last standing player in this battle royale. Graph...
- SHAREit - Transfer & Share SHAREit is a cross-platform mobile sharing app with a variety of useful features that allow you to quickly and easily send and receive files of different formats. It’s faster than using Bluetoot...