Good Company is an application by . Good Company was first published on . Good Company is currently available for Windows.
To have the most smooth experience with Good Company on your PC you’ll need to have Windows 7 / 8 / 10 - 64bit. Good Company needs Intel Core i3. You’ll also need When it comes to graphics Good Company requires nVidia GTX 560, AMD Radeon HD 6970. For the full immersion experience and perfect sound quality, it would be perfect to have Windows compatible sound card.
Good Company is a tycoon management simulation about building, automating and optimizing a robot manufacturing empire, where you are the CEO.
Play in single-player Campaign Mode, tackling scenario levels and bonus challenge maps.
Put your knowledge to the test in endless Freeplay Mode where success is in your hands.
BE A BACKYARD VISIONARYStart your Good Company from the ground up. Turn your garage into your first manufacturing headquarters and invent new tech products that will go on to conquer the market.
RISE FROM FOUNDER TO LEADERGrow your workforce and delegate all aspects of production. Using the powerful logistics options you’ll be able to automate your business. Optimize your setup and pave a road for success!
GET BIGGER, BETTER, BOLDERExpand beyond your humble beginnings. Research new technologies, from battery cells to robot parts. Open up new facilities and establish your empire.
SUCCESS IS IN YOUR HANDSTackle the Campaign Map and bonus challenge levels or carve your own path in endless Freeplay Mode.
- Singleplayer Campaign Mode
- Bonus challenge missions
- Singleplayer Freeplay Mode
- Hire employees and assign various tasks to them
- Automate production lines using the powerful ‘Logistics’ system
- Invent increasingly complex tech products, optimising desirable features and minimizing flaws
- Research new technologies
- Sell your products on an evolving market
- Expand your company
- More Campaign level content
- More Campaign challenge content
- More products and crafting materials
- More logistics options
- Employee abilities
- Modding infrastructure
- And more...
- Mario Kart Tour Mario Kart Tour is a racing game set in the Mushroom Kingdom. All our favorite heroes and heroines, from the Italian plumber to Princess Daisy and Yoshi, return to the tracks once more. And this time,...
- Capital One® Mobile Capital One Mobile is a banking app created for Capital One users. The app allows you to check your accounts quickly, transfer money, pay for services, using only your mobile phone. Capital One Servic...
- Fortnite Battle Royale Fortnite Battle Royale is a super challenging PVP for 100 players. You have to team up with other participants and fight against enemies, to be the last standing player in this battle royale. Graph...
- SHAREit - Transfer & Share SHAREit is a cross-platform mobile sharing app with a variety of useful features that allow you to quickly and easily send and receive files of different formats. It’s faster than using Bluetoot...