Arrow Fest is an application by Rollic Games. Arrow Fest was first published on July 27, 2021. Arrow Fest is accessible on the following platforms: Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Arrow Fest is compatible 5.0 and up. The most current version is 1.6 Before getting Arrow Fest consider content rating:
- Everyone 10+Fantasy ViolenceLearn more
Arrow Fest will take up 78M of empty space on your smartphone. App’s success is proven by 100000+ downloads.
It is time to control your arrows, pick the best gates, and destroy everyone on your way! Collect lots of coins and upgrade your arrows and income!
Try to reach a maximum number of arrows to kill all the enemies and giants!
Become the master of arrow control!
=== HOW TO PLAY ===
◉ Simple and intuitive game with easy-to-remember controls
◉ Just swipe to control your arrows
◉ Pass through the best gates to increase your arrows
◉ Destroy your enemies and giants to earn lots of coins
=== GAME FEATURES ===
◉ FREE and EASY to play!
◉ Lots of UNIQUE LEVELS to play!
◉ Lots of ENEMIES and GIANTS to destroy!
◉ Lots of GATES to decide!
◉ Lots of COINS to collect and upgrade your arrows and income!
- Mario Kart Tour Mario Kart Tour is a racing game set in the Mushroom Kingdom. All our favorite heroes and heroines, from the Italian plumber to Princess Daisy and Yoshi, return to the tracks once more. And this time,...
- Capital One® Mobile Capital One Mobile is a banking app created for Capital One users. The app allows you to check your accounts quickly, transfer money, pay for services, using only your mobile phone. Capital One Servic...
- Fortnite Battle Royale Fortnite Battle Royale is a super challenging PVP for 100 players. You have to team up with other participants and fight against enemies, to be the last standing player in this battle royale. Graph...
- SHAREit - Transfer & Share SHAREit is a cross-platform mobile sharing app with a variety of useful features that allow you to quickly and easily send and receive files of different formats. It’s faster than using Bluetoot...