Fidelity Investments is an app designed by Fidelity Investments. Fidelity Investments was first published on January 13, 2020. Fidelity Investments is available for Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Fidelity Investments is compatible 6.0 and up. The most current version is 3.42 Before diving headlong into Fidelity Investments consider content rating:
Fidelity Investments will take up 37M of free space on your mobile. App’s success is proven by 1000000+ downloads.
Put 70 years of Fidelity’s financial experience in the palm of your hand with the Fidelity Investments app. Quickly review news about your investments and interests with your customized Feed. Then trade, manage your money, deposit checks, and pay bills in just a few taps. You’ll stay ahead of the game using our in-depth market research—including Zack’s Bull & Bear of the Day—combined with timely, customizable notifications.
Stay connected to every aspect of the financial world so you can learn, track, and trade anytime—anywhere.
Cutting Edge Design
• New look and feel with simplified navigation
Customized Feed Just for You
• Industry-first dynamic experience
• Timely portfolio, market, and research information
• Customized news and tailored content
Manage Your Money
• Manage your Orders, History, and Pending Transactions under Activity in Accounts
• Trade, Transfer, Deposit Checks, and Pay Bills under Trade + Transact
View More Information in Your Watch List
• View your watch list in grid view or as a heat map
• Field options include: 52- week range, P/E, EPS, earnings date, div date, div ex-date, div $, and div yield
Markets + Research
• Stay ahead of the game by gaining insights on: International Markets and Zack’s Bull & Bear of the Day
News + Video
• Access Fidelity Viewpoints and view Live Bloomberg streaming videos
• Enhanced TalkBack experience
Alerts and Push Notifications
• Receive timely, customizable alerts via push notifications or the message center
Call a Rep
• Tap to connect with a Fidelity representative in an instant
To learn more, go to fidelity.com/android.
Workplace savings account functionality is limited to viewing account information only.
The images below are for illustrative purposes only.
Fidelity, Fidelity Investments, and the Pyramid design logo are registered service markets of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
We care what you think. With your help, we’re able to constantly improve our Fidelity Mobile® apps to address the concerns you bring to our attention. All the feedback you provide is valuable to us – we read and consider every comment we receive.
- Mario Kart Tour Mario Kart Tour is a racing game set in the Mushroom Kingdom. All our favorite heroes and heroines, from the Italian plumber to Princess Daisy and Yoshi, return to the tracks once more. And this time,...
- Capital One® Mobile Capital One Mobile is a banking app created for Capital One users. The app allows you to check your accounts quickly, transfer money, pay for services, using only your mobile phone. Capital One Servic...
- Fortnite Battle Royale Fortnite Battle Royale is a super challenging PVP for 100 players. You have to team up with other participants and fight against enemies, to be the last standing player in this battle royale. Graph...
- SHAREit - Transfer & Share SHAREit is a cross-platform mobile sharing app with a variety of useful features that allow you to quickly and easily send and receive files of different formats. It’s faster than using Bluetoot...