Facebook is a popular social network app that is widely used around the world. The app is available on mobile platforms and offers direct access to your Facebook account. The app was created by Facebook Inc. It is completely free of charge and does not require anything specific except for the Internet connection. Since the time it was released for Android phones, the app was downloaded over 5 billion times from Google Play Store.
Design and Usability 10/10
The design of the Facebook app is probably familiar to everyone in the world. The app saves the same tradition for the social media design and color palette, white and blue. Design is well-developed. It is simple and, at the same time, crystal clear and well-organized. The icons are intuitive and understandable. The main features are placed in the bar above. Icons that you see rarely even signed for more comfortable use. The service you’ve picked has the icon highlighted in blue color. Even newbie can learn in no time how to use the app. All you need is to create your own profile or sync it with the existing one.
Key Functions 10/10
Facebook app keeps the same functions as its desktop version. Besides, it runs faster and can send you notifications about the new actions of your friends. The main feature you may appreciate:
- The Facebook app offers to share the photos and videos right after you made them;
- You can check the news and friends ’updates to always know what is going on in the world and what your friends are up to;
- When your photos and publications are commented by others, you receive pop-up notifications on your phone, even if you don’t use the Facebook app right now;
- You can play your favorite Facebook games, without having to open their browser’s versions;
- Facebook Marketplace is available to you in this app. You can sell or buy products in no time.
Security & App Purchases 9/10
Facebook app is free of charge. You don’t have to pay to use it. There are services that can be ordered for money. However, the main benefit of Facebook as a social network on your phone is that it is completely free of charge. Like many free apps, this one also contains ads. However, you may partly cut it by sending complaints to Facebook developers. Facebook is one of the most popular social networks in the world. With such popularity, Facebook is always attacked by scammers and hackers. Sometimes developers are successful in withstanding against them, and sometimes you see the information about hacked pages. However, the app continues to improve its security and cover all the breaches.
Design and Usability
- Mario Kart Tour Mario Kart Tour is a racing game set in the Mushroom Kingdom. All our favorite heroes and heroines, from the Italian plumber to Princess Daisy and Yoshi, return to the tracks once more. And this time,...
- Capital One® Mobile Capital One Mobile is a banking app created for Capital One users. The app allows you to check your accounts quickly, transfer money, pay for services, using only your mobile phone. Capital One Servic...
- Fortnite Battle Royale Fortnite Battle Royale is a super challenging PVP for 100 players. You have to team up with other participants and fight against enemies, to be the last standing player in this battle royale. Graph...
- SHAREit - Transfer & Share SHAREit is a cross-platform mobile sharing app with a variety of useful features that allow you to quickly and easily send and receive files of different formats. It’s faster than using Bluetoot...