Amazon Alexa is a personal helper app that offers to connect Alexa devices to your phone and control everything with one tap. Amazon Mobile LLC created the app. It is popular among Alexa users. The app was downloaded more than 10 million times from Google Play Store. It is available on Android with a 6.0 system or later and is free of charge.
Design and Usability 10/10
The design of the Amazon Alexa app is clear and a little bit plain. It does not have many details, which makes it easy to use. You will not get confused by my numerous GIFs, emojis, and different vivid landscapes in the background. Instead, you receive separated by different colors features that can be seen from afar. You will be able to learn how to use the app even if you are still new to all Alexa services. The icons are pretty understandable. Many of them are signed, and those that do not have standard images, so you don’t get confused.
Key Functions 10/10
Amazon Alexa app offers multiple features for its users. There is only one demand for you, which is to have Alexa connected devices. The main services that may be appreciated by users:
- Connect your Echo using all your personalized settings. The app will simply sync the data you had in between devices;
- You can enable all the skills in Alexa you’ve always wanted to try;
- Users don’t have to create new lists as the app keeps everything you have watched and made, including shopping lists, Books, and Music;
- You can navigate your lights, open or close the locks, arrange the perfect temperature on the thermostat;
- Navigate the devices in your room with one tap on your phone;
- The app offers to sync your music lists from Spotify, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Pandora, and TuneIn;
- Multi-room music can be created by using the devices compatible with the Echo via the app.
Security & App Purchases 10/10
Amazon Alexa provides you with highly secured services. The app has proved to be reliable. Despite numerous rumors on the possible breaches in its work, there have been no proofs. Developers continue to increase the safety of Amazon Alexa app, and Alexa devices, considering different scenarios. You can improve the security system yourself by creating several more locks. However, you need to understand that if you sync the app with other services, they may not be protected by Amazon.
Design and Usability
- Mario Kart Tour Mario Kart Tour is a racing game set in the Mushroom Kingdom. All our favorite heroes and heroines, from the Italian plumber to Princess Daisy and Yoshi, return to the tracks once more. And this time,...
- Capital One® Mobile Capital One Mobile is a banking app created for Capital One users. The app allows you to check your accounts quickly, transfer money, pay for services, using only your mobile phone. Capital One Servic...
- Fortnite Battle Royale Fortnite Battle Royale is a super challenging PVP for 100 players. You have to team up with other participants and fight against enemies, to be the last standing player in this battle royale. Graph...
- SHAREit - Transfer & Share SHAREit is a cross-platform mobile sharing app with a variety of useful features that allow you to quickly and easily send and receive files of different formats. It’s faster than using Bluetoot...