Clone Drone in the Danger Zone is an app developed by . Clone Drone in the Danger Zone was first published on . The app is available for Windows, Mac.
To fully enjoy Clone Drone in the Danger Zone on your PC you’ll need to have Windows 7 or newer. Clone Drone in the Danger Zone requires Modern quad-core (AMD FX-Series or newer, Intel Core i5 or faster). It also requires Graphics-wise Clone Drone in the Danger Zone requires AMD Radeon HD 5770 or faster, Nvidia GeForce GT 640 or faster.
To install the Clone Drone in the Danger Zone on your PC you’ll need to have OS X / macOS 10.8+ (Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra). Clone Drone in the Danger Zone needs 3rd gen core i5 or newer. It also requires 2 GB RAM. When it comes to graphics Clone Drone in the Danger Zone requires Dedicated Radeon or GeForce graphics.
For the full immersion experience and perfect sound quality, it would be perfect to have sound card.
🤖 CONGRATULATIONS HUMAN! 🤖
Apologies for the brief agony while we harvested your mind. But now your thought patterns are safely encased in this sleek, shiny robot!
WITH A LASER SWORD.
SURVIVE AND PERHAPS YOU WILL EARN UPGRADES.
GOOD LUCK IN THE ARENA.
We hope you survive longer than the last contestant...
Oh, and the one before that...
Singleplayer Game Modes
- Story Mode - One part epic tale of human defiance, another part laser swords.
- Endless Mode - Challenge yourself to fight through 86 level variants spread across 7 difficulty tiers. Can you make it to 🏆TITANIUM🏆 ?
- Twitch Mode - TWITCH PLAYS YOU. Your Twitch stream viewers earn coins, bet on your gameplay and spawn enemies to kill you.
- Challenge Mode - Bow-only, hammer-only, can you still survive the arena?
Multiplayer Game Modes
- Last Bot Standing - A Battle-Royale-like game mode with short, 5-10 minute play sessions and up to 15 players. Survive, and shower in the remains of your fellow robot competitors.
- Private Duels - Challenge your friend to a 1v1 duel!
- Online Co-op! - Use the power of human friendship (and laser swords!) to survive in the arena!
Features (in the game right now!)
- Epic Voxel Dismemberment: In addition to looking cool, the ability to cut off body parts is central to the gameplay. Jumping on one leg is a common occurrence. Large enemies need to be cut down to size before a fatal blow can be delivered.
- Sharp Sword Combat: Combat is fast and intense, putting great emphasis on movement, timing and positioning. You are never safe, as any blow can instantly kill or dismember.
- Entertaining Commentary: Commentatron and Analysis-Bot provide a play-by-play of your performance and react to your activities.
- Upgrade your robot: jetpack, bow, kicking, deflection, clones, armor, FIRE BREATH 🔥🔥🔥.
- Terrifying robotic enemies that actually get pretty hard! Sword robots, bow robots, Spidertron 5000, Spidertron 6000, gigantic hammer bots. So many things to dismember.
- Level Editor: Make custom levels and challenges and share them with other humans! Explore the rich Workshop library of awesome human-built levels!
- Achievements! Unlock upgrades, emotes and multiplayer skins by achieving a rich variety of things!
- Emotes! Do the Funky Pillar Dance, mock your foes, or flap your arms delightfully!
- Mario Kart Tour Mario Kart Tour is a racing game set in the Mushroom Kingdom. All our favorite heroes and heroines, from the Italian plumber to Princess Daisy and Yoshi, return to the tracks once more. And this time,...
- Capital One® Mobile Capital One Mobile is a banking app created for Capital One users. The app allows you to check your accounts quickly, transfer money, pay for services, using only your mobile phone. Capital One Servic...
- Fortnite Battle Royale Fortnite Battle Royale is a super challenging PVP for 100 players. You have to team up with other participants and fight against enemies, to be the last standing player in this battle royale. Graph...
- SHAREit - Transfer & Share SHAREit is a cross-platform mobile sharing app with a variety of useful features that allow you to quickly and easily send and receive files of different formats. It’s faster than using Bluetoot...